Ban Jing Clutch Bell 12-Spokes Black (GY6, PCX)
Description: Ban Jing After-Market 12 spoke clutch bell/drum for 125cc and 150cc 4-stroke GY6 engine based scooters, ATVs, and off-road karts.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer variator torque specs.
Include the following Clutch Bell PTFE Coated.
• Splines: 19 / ID: 13.5<15mm / OD: 20mm / H: 25.45mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x14mm)
• Fit Belt Size: 743, 835, 842 (Fit GY6 ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 816, 836x22x30 (Fit PCX ONLY)
• Fit 54mm Stud Spacing (A-Block)
• Fit 57mm Stud Spacing (B-Block)
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Fit PCX 125/150cc+
Supported Models: Ban Jing CVT KIT (Part# 169-500); GY6 152QMI 157QMJ 161QMK 161QML Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Honda PCX 125/150cc (2010 and newer), Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 1.455 Pounds | 5.358" (OD) x 4.908" (ID) x 1.720" (H)