G- Drive Face Fan 123mm (GY6B)
Description: Drive face fan 123mm for GY6B 150cc 4-stroke ZNEN engines commonly found in Lance Phoenix, Flyscooters Cadenza, ZNEN ZN150T-18, Xingyue ITA-150, Motorino Cassini, CMS Prodigy, BMS Pathfinder, and many more.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Include the following Drive face fan.
• 1x Aluminum Drive Face Fan Weight: gm / OD: 123mm / H: mm
• Splines: 21 / ID: 15mm<16.7mm / H: mm
• Fit Variator Housing: 123mm / Boss: 24mm / Shims: 24mm / Weights: 20x15mm / Slides: 3 / Top: 89mm
• Fit Variator Shaft Nut: M14 / Washer: M14 / Socket: 22mm
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x10mm)
• Fit Belt Size: 842-20-30
• Fit GY6B 150cc+
Supported Models: GY6B 150cc 4-stroke; BMS Pathfinder, BN157QMJ-3A, CMS Prodigy, Flyscooters Cadenza, Lance Phoenix, Motorino Cassini, Xingyue ITA-150, ZNEN ZN150T-18
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.375 pounds | 4.842" (OD) x 0.59" (ID) x 1.047" (H)
From Same Category
- Stock: 40
- Part #: 165-7