G- Starter Bendix (139QMB)
Description: The starter clutch aka starter bendix creates the link between the starter and the crankshaft and is a common problem for starting issues on a 139QMB 50cc engine. Crunching and knocking when starting often point towards a problem with the starter bendix. Leaving it could cause major damage to the engine cases.
Installation: Make sure variator drive face is seated properly and not get its teeth chewed by the Bendix: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
NOTE: The Naraku Drive Face (Part# NK900.59), fan overlay, and kickstart ratchet gear (see Fig. 4) are not included only for illustration. If required, please order separately. Recommend using a new belt with this kit. Belt and the belt drive-facing plates KEEP DRY. All, other areas apply moly-graphite grease when assembling.
Includes the following Starter Bendix.
• Big Teeth Gear: 14 / OD: 27.7mm
• Small Teeth Gear: 65 / OD: 39.9mm
• Overall L: 70.4mm / Shaft OD: 8mm
• Fit Lock: Bracket
• Fit Variator Housing: 88mm or 89mm / Weights: 16x13mm / Slides: 3 / Top: 73.5mm / Boss: 20mm / Shims: 20mm / Drive Spline: 26
• Fit Variator Fan: Overlay / Ratchet: Gear / Shaft Nut: M12 / Washer: M12 / Socket: 17mm
• Fit Belt Size: 669, 729, 788-18-30
• Fit Crankshaft 41.4mm to 44mm
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x10mm)
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: Naraku CVT Kit (Part# KIT.A.139QMB); 139QMB 49cc-50cc engines, Baja SC50, Boreem (BMS) 50, Filly 50, Kymco 50, Panterra 50, Qingqi 50, QLink 50, Roketa 50, SUNL 50, SYM 50, Tank 50, TaoTao 50, and virtually any other scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.43 Pounds | 2.771” (L) 1.57” (W) 1.57” (H)