Naraku Compression Spring Seat (DIO, GET, QMB)
Description: Naraku Compression Spring Seat for QMB139 50cc 4 stroke engines. Naraku Compression Spring Seat aka Naraku Secondary Spring Seat will allow for smoother torque spring action through the use of ball bearings. This allows the spring to pivot and turns freely rather than bind up.
Compatible with sport clutches on the market works on Yamaha JOG Minarelli engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones such as the 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Honda Ruckus, 139QMB 50cc 4 stroke engines, Vertical Honda DIO style 2 stroke engines found in SYM and Kymco Scooters, as well as Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303 and Peirspeed Scooters.
NOTE: Before use, install the ball bearings with heat-resistant ball bearing grease. Yellow Compression Spring 1500 RPM not included - sold separately (Part# 169-207-1.5K).
• Designed for Scooters Original State up to High-End Racing Conversion
• Increased 15% Harder Spring by of the Spring Preload Twist Control
• Racing Twist Control for scooters and quads with engines from 139QMB, Kymco, Peugeot, Piaggio
• Seat Housing I.D: 43mm / O.D: 45.15<60mm / H: 30mm
• Seat Cover I.D: 45.5mm / O.D: 66mm / H: 6mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Belt Size: 654 (Fit DIO ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 660, 785 (Fit GET ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 669, 729, 788 (Fit QMB ONLY)
• Fit DIO 49/90cc+
• Fit GET 49/50cc
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: Naraku CVT Kit (Part# KIT.A.139QMB); Honda Dio AF16 AF18E 50; Elite S/SE/SR 1994-2001, Daelim Cordi 50, Kymco Fever/ZX50, SYM DD50, GY6 40QMB 50cc 2-stroke, 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-stroke, 50QMF 90cc-100cc, GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc engines, Buddy50, Filly 50, Kymco, QLink, Peugeot, Piaggio, RoughHouse, SYM, TaoTao, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.23 Pounds | 2.598" (OD) x 1.693" (ID) x 0.236" (H)
Sorry, this video is NOT dubbed in English. Khmer speaking only.