Naraku CVT KIT ECO (DIO, QMB)
Description: Naraku CVT KIT ECO(nomy), has all major performance parts to tuned your CVT\transmission. Since Chinese-built scooters are not upgraded with top-end components out of the factory, this is the easiest way to overhaul the transmission without expert help. This negates any restrictions. Top speed and drivability on hills are improved, meaning higher top end and better acceleration! This Naraku Performance kit is made for the following engines 139QMB, Buddy50, RoughHouse, and many other GY6 50cc base engines!
Compatible with CVT unit on the market work on Honda Dio AF16 AF18E 50; Elite S/SE/SR 1994-2001, Daelim Cordi 50, Kymco Fever/ZX50, SYM DD50, GY6 40QMB 50cc 2-stroke, 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-stroke, 50QMF 90cc-100cc, GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc engines, Buddy50, Filly 50, Kymco, QLink, Peugeot, Piaggio, RoughHouse, SYM, TaoTao, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Belt Sold Separately use either belt length 669x18x30mm, 729x18x30mm, or 788x18x30mm. The 669mm length belt is for short case engines that use a 10" rear wheel. The 729mm length belt is for long case engines use a 12" rear wheel. The 788mm length belt is for extra long case engines, like are found on the Maddog 50cc Ruckus clone. For Honda DIO require belt-size 654-18-30 (Part# BD44DIO-6541830). Recommend using a new belt with this kit. Belt and the belt drive facing plates KEEP DRY. All, other areas apply moly-graphite grease when assembling.
NOTE: For the full CVT KIT see Naraku CVT KIT (Part# KIT.A.139QMB). Must re-use stock variator drive face, variator fan overlay, kickstart him, washers, clutch back-ramp plate, secondary slider, clutch nut, and nuts.
Installation: Make sure variator drive face is seated properly and not get its teeth chewed by the Bendix: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer variator torque specs.
100% Naraku Products – NO SUBSTITUTE.
Includes the following Variator, Variator boss, Clutch and Clutch bell.
1. Includes Naraku Variator 88mm Sport Black, Roller weights, Variator boss, Variator housing, Variator slides, and Variator top.
• 1x Alumin-Alloy Housing Black Coated / ID: 20mm OD: 88mm H: 31.65mm
• 1x Stainless Steel Boss Length: 38mm / ID: 14mm / OD: 19.9mm
• 1x Metal Top ID: 14mm / OD: 73.3 / H: 13mm
• 6x Black Roller Weights: 16x13mm 6g
• 3x Plastic Red Slides
2. Includes Naraku Clutch 107mm Performance Sport, Clutch housing, Clutch springs, and Clutch weights.
• Clutch O.D.: 104.6mm H: 30mm
• 3x 2000rpm Clutch Spring (red)
• 3x Clutch Spring Weights
3. Includes Naraku Clutch Bell, Clutch bell.
• Iron Clutch Bell: ID: 108mm / OD: 119mm / H: 38mm
• Splines: 22 / ID: 11<12mm / OD: 20mm / H: 24.77mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x14mm)
• Fit Belt Size: 654 (Fit DIO ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 669, 729, 788 (Fit QMB ONLY)
• Fit DIO 49/90cc+
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: Naraku CVT Kit (Part# KIT.A.139QMB); Honda Dio AF16 AF18E 50; Elite S/SE/SR 1994-2001, Daelim Cordi 50, Kymco Fever/ZX50, SYM DD50, GY6 40QMB 50cc 2-stroke, 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-stroke, 50QMF 90cc-100cc, GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc engines, Buddy50, Filly 50, Kymco, QLink, Peugeot, Piaggio, RoughHouse, SYM, TaoTao, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 3.22 pounds | 13.2" (L) x 12.2" (W) x 4.7" (H)