Naraku Intake Manifold Coated V.2 Non-EGR 32mm (139QMB, GY6)
Description: NARAKU V.2 Intake Manifold Coated Non-EGR 30mm offers a smooth bore and larger inlet diameter over stock. Combined, these two assets allow more air and more fuel into your cylinder, giving you more power. Intake manifold upgrades are a must for larger carburetors. It doesn't make sense to install a large carburetor only to have its flow restricted by the manifold. Larger manifolds can make a noticeable power increase on their own and provide a choice option over the standard rubber manifolds. Long lasting parts, and more power. It's win-win. Work on 139QMB 50cc and all GY6-based models, as well as Honda Monkey and Monkey replica engines.
NOTE: Naraku Intake Manifold Spacer 24mm (Part# NK200.04) is required to install NARAKU V.2 Intake Manifold on a 139QMB cylinder head. Also, when joined together with a 26mm-32mm carburetor, please verify the engine-side inner-diameter is within 3mm ± 29mm on the carburetor's manifold port.
Includes the following Intake manifold, Clamps, and O-ring.
• Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold / PTFE Coated
• One Vacuum Port
• One O-Ring Base
• Two Stainless Steel Clamps (25-51mm)
• Bolt Space: 45mm
• Carb Bore: 32mm
• Carb Side: ID 32mm, OD 46mm
• Carb Flex: 3mm max. ± 29mm
• Engine Side: ID 24mm, OD 40<59mm
• Runner Length: 101mm, H: 96mm
• Vacuum Port ID: 2.4mm, OD 4.6mm
• Fit CVK Carburetor 26mm-32mm
• Fit PWK Carburetor 26mm-32mm
• Fit TM26 / TM32 Carburetor
• Fit Vacuum Hose 4.5mm
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-stroke, 50QMF 90cc-100cc, 152QMI 125cc, 157QMJ 150cc, 161QMK 170cc, Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, TaoTao, Vento, and virtually any other GY6-based engine with a gas carburetor.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.525 Pounds | 3.78" (L) x 2.935" (W) x 2.323" (H)
- Stock: 15
- Brand: Naraku
- Reward Points: 1
- Model: NK200.32
- Weight: 0.53lb
- Dimensions: 7.50in x 5.48in x 2.76in
- SKU: NK200.32
- MPN: NK200.32