Naraku Variator Boss Shim 18mm Set (Aprilia, JOG, Zuma 50)
Description: Naraku Variator Boss 18mm Shim Set for 40QMB 2-stroke engine. Variator control shims can be installed between the drive faces to lengthen the boss if your variator does not open fully to allow maximum belt travel. Also fits stock variators on Yamaha Jog, Zuma and Vino, Aprilia SR50, Malaguti F12 and F15, Adly Silver Fox and Thunder Bike, and many more models that use a horizontal Minarelli engine.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Boss shims.
• 10x Variator Boss Shim ID: 13mm / OD: 18mm / Thick 0.1mm
• 10x Variator Boss Shim ID: 13mm / OD: 18mm / Thick 0.2mm
• 10x Variator Boss Shim ID: 13mm / OD: 18mm / Thick 0.5mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Variator Housing: 95mm / Weights: 15x12mm / Slides: 3 / Top: 79.3mm / Boss: 20mm / Shims: 18mm / Drive Spline: 15
• Fit Belt Size: 818-19-28 (Fit Aprilia ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 788-17-30 (Fit JOG ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 748-18-28 (Fit Zuma ONLY)
• Fit Aprilia 50
• Fit JOG 50
• Fit Zuma 50
Supported Models: NCY CVT Kit (Part# 1200-1197); Yamaha C3, Yamaha Zuma CW50, Yamaha Zuma 50F, Yamaha Vino Minarelli Jog engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Malaguti, CPI, Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303, and Peirspeed Scooters.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.02 pounds| 0.708" (OD) x 0.511" (ID) x 0.314" (H)