NCY Clutch Gen 4 Performance Green (Vino, Zuma 125)
Description: High-quality, fourth-generation green racing clutch, from NCY. With high friction pads, this is a great upgrade for a stock or performance Yamaha Vino or Yamaha Zuma. The lightweight pillows allow for quicker spool and higher revs. Or, you can install the weights for a quick hookup and low-end grunt.
NOTE: Before use, lubricate slider grooves, slider pins, ball bearing seat, and inner funnel area with heat-resistant moly-graphite grease.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Clutch housing, Clutch springs, and Clutch weights.
• 1x Clutch ID: 32.7<69mm / OD: 115.84mm / H: 38.15mm
• 3x Clutch Springs (red): 2000 RPM
• 3x Clutch Weights (green)
• Made In Taiwan
• Fit Clutch Sheave: 41mm / Bearing Funnel: 42mm / Nut: M28 / Socket: 19mm, 46mm / Bell Spline: 16
• Fit Belt Size: 759-22-30 (Vino)
• Fit Belt Size: 790.5-21.9, 810-22-28 (Zuma)
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit BWS 125
• Fit Vino 125
• Fit Zuma 125
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part# 1200-1047); Asia/European model Cygnus 125, Yamaha BW's 125, Yamaha Cygnus 125, Yamaha GTR 125, Yamaha Vino 125, Yamaha Zuma 125
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 2.143 pounds | 4.56" (OD) x 2.716" (ID) x 1.501" (H)