NCY Compression Spring 1000 RPM (GY6)
Description: NCY Compression Spring aka torque spring do a couple of things. First, they supply the pressure to engage the belt. They also determine the rate at which the CVT transmission changes from low to high gear. A 1000rpm spring will go into a higher gear than a 2000rpm spring. This NCY 1000rpm compression spring is specifically for the GY6 125/150cc+ engines.
Include the following Compression spring.
• Spring Comp: 1,000 RPM / L: 147.9mm
• Spring I.D: 48.5mm / O.D: 58mm
• Wire Gauge: 4mm
• Fit 54mm Stud Spacing (A-Block)
• Fit 57mm Stud Spacing (B-Block)
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part #1200-1048); GY6 152QMI 157QMJ 161QMK 161QML Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.262 Pounds | 6" (L) x 2.28" (W) x 1.909" (H)