NCY Compression Spring 2000 RPM (GY6, PCX)
Description: NCY Compression Spring aka torque spring does a couple of things. First, they supply the pressure to engage the belt. They also determine the rate at which the CVT transmission changes from low to high gear. A 1000rpm spring will go into a higher gear than a 2000rpm spring. This NCY 1000rpm compression spring is specifically for the GY6 125/150cc+ engines.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Include the following Compression spring.
• 1x Spring Comp: 2,000 RPM / L: 154mm
• Spring ID: 48.5mm / OD: 58.5mm
• Wire Gauge: 4.5mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Clutch: 121.8mm / Slider: 34mm / Nuts: M12, M28 / Washer: M12 / Bearing Funnel: 43mm / Bell Spline: 19 / Socket: 17mm, 19mm, 39mm
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k rpm
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Belt Size: 743, 835, 842-20-30 (Fit GY6 ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 816, 836-22-30 (Fit PCX ONLY)
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x10mm)
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Fit PCX 125/150cc+
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part# 1200-1048); GY6 152QMI 157QMJ 161QMK 161QML Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Honda PCX, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.306 Pounds | 6.2" (L) x 2.303" (W) x 1.909" (H)