NCY Gear Set 16*36 (GY6)
Description: NCY Transmission Gear Set for GY6 transmission 6.8% up gear. The final drive ratio is the last bit of gearing between your transmission and the driven wheels. In general, a lower final drive ratio will lead to less torque at the wheels but higher top speed. Meanwhile, a higher ratio will result in the opposite, i.e. more torque at the wheels but lower top speed. Compare to stock GY6 125/150cc+ transmission gear ratio set is 13x40 this up gear set is 16x36 = 2.25:1 Get the most out of your big bore kit, with increased top speed and a more usable rev range performance.
NOTE: Machine shop 12-ton hydraulic compressor is required for removing gear off donor counter shaft and then re-pressing the donor gear onto the replacement NCY countershaft.
Includes the following two-piece transmission gear set.
• Front Counter Shaft Teeth: 16
• 60.5mm (L) 27.35mm (OD) x 15mm (ID)
• Rear Final Drive Gear Teeth: 36 / Inner Splines: 19
• 75mm (L) 20mm (W) x 18mm (ID)
• Fit 54mm Stud Spacing (A-Block)
• Fit 57mm Stud Spacing (B-Block)
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
Supported Models: GY6 152QMI 157QMJ 161QMK 161QML Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 1.4 pounds | 8.06" (L) x 4.25" (W) x 1.68" (H)