NCY Intake Manifold 28mm Non-EGR Polished (139QMB, GY6)
Intake manifold upgrades are a must for larger carburetors. It doesn't make sense to install a large carburetor only to have its flow restricted by the manifold. Larger manifolds can make a noticeable power increase on their own, and provide a choice option over the standard rubber manifolds. Long-lasting parts, and more power. It's a win-win.
NOTE: 139QMB may require tapered air-flow to 21mm when installing any intake manifold 24mm or larger on its cylinder head. See Naraku Intake Manifold Spacer 24mm (Part# NK200.04). Check local laws before installing them. For off-road use only, not legal use in California's public roads.
Includes the following Intake manifold, Clamps, Fittings, and O-ring.
• 1x Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold
• 1x Vacuum Port ID: 2.4mm / OD: 4.6mm
• 1x Rubber O-ring ID: 31mm / OD: 34.5mm / H: 1.75mm
• 2x Stainless Steel Clamps OD: 25<51mm
• Carb Bore: 28mm
• Carb Coupler ID: 32mm / OD: 46mm
• Coupler Flex ID: 3mm max. ± 29mm
• Engine Bore: 27.25mm / OD: 38.07<60.85mm
• Bolt Space: 45.1mm / H: 31.24<31.38mm
• Overall L: 91mm / W: 65.58mm / H: 73mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit CVK Carburetor 26mm-32mm
• Fit PWK Carburetor 26mm-32mm
• Fit TM26 / TM32 Carburetor
• Fit Vacuum Hose 4.5mm
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: 139QMB 49/50cc 4-stroke, GY6 125/150cc 4-stroke, 152QMI 125cc, 157QMJ 150cc, 161QMK 170cc, 161QML 200cc, Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, TaoTao, Vento, and virtually any other GY6-based engine with a gas carburetor.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.443 Pounds | 3.582" (L) x 2.588" (W) x 2.874" (H)