NCY Secondary Bearing Spring Seat (Aprilia, JOG, Zuma 50)
Description: NCY Secondary Bearing Spring Seat for Aprilia, JOG, and Zuma 50T scooters. This bad boy allows your belt to release nice and smoooooooth.Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Bearings, Bearing cover, Bearing seat, and Secondary seat funnel.
• 1x Secondary Seat Funnel ID: 42mm / OD: 44.36mm / H: mm
• 1x Bearing Seat ID: mm / OD: mm / H: mm
• 1x Bearing Cover ID: mm / OD: mm / H: mm
• 1x Bearings Pack
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Clutch Nut: M28 / Socket: 39mm
• Fit Belt Size: 818 (Fit Aprilia ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 788 (Fit JOG ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 784.5 (Fit Zuma ONLY)
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Compression Spring: 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Aprilia 50
• Fit JOG 50
• Fit Zuma 50
Supported Models: Yamaha Zuma, Minarelli Jog engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Malaguti, CPI, Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303, and Peirspeed Scooters.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 0.15 Pounds | 8.3" (L) x 6.7" (W) x 1.69" (H)
Sorry, this video is NOT dubbed in English. Khmer speaking only.