PBI Front Sprocket CNC-Machined Alloy 17T (Honda Grom)
Description: PBI Front Sprocket CNC-Machined Alloy 17 teeth for Honda Grom 125cc. PBI USA Countershaft Sprocket for the Honda Grom and many other Honda and Honda style engines is manufactured from Pro quality grade Chromoly steel approaching 200,000 PSI yield. They are case hardened and finished with electroless nickel plating. A division of Chris Products, Made in the USA!
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
• Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
• Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top-end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
• 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
• The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration
Include the following Front sprocket.
• 1x CNC-Machined Front Sprocket Teeth: 17 / ID: 14<17mm / OD: mm / W: mm
• Thread Size: M6x1.00
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Fit #420 Chain
• Fit Honda Grom
Supported Models: Honda CR 80R ('85), Honda CT 70-3Spd ('69-'94), Honda Grom 125, Honda XL 80S ('80-'86), Honda XR 70R ('97-'99), Honda ZB 50 ('88), Various unlisted makes/models
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.2 pounds | 1.739” (OD) x 0.294” (ID) x 0.11” (H)