PBI Rear Stunt Sprocket Alumin 60T (Honda Grom)
Description: PBI Rear Stunt Sprocket Aluminum 60 Teeth for Honda Grom 125cc, and many other Honda style engines is manufactured from aircraft quality 7075 T651 Plate Aluminum. Harder than steel and far lighter to save on unsprung weight. A division of Chris Products, Made in the USA!
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
• Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
• Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top-end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
• 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
• The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration
Include the following Rear sprocket.
• 1x Rear Sprocket Teeth: 60 / ID: 58mm / OD: mm / W: mm
• Diagonal Bolt Spacing: 89mm
• Color Choice (choose one): Black, Blue, Red, Silver
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Fit #420 Chain
• Fit Honda Grom
Supported Models: Honda Grom 125, and Various unlisted makes/models
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.2 pounds | 1.739” (OD) x 0.294” (ID) x 0.11” (H)
- Stock: Non-Stock
- Reward Points: 2
- Part #: 127-37