Polini Compression Spring Set (Metro, Ruckus GET)
Description: Polini Compression Spring Set for Metropolitan, Honda Ruckus 49/50cc 2-Stroke Scooters. Fine-tune your variator performance and acceleration with the Polini Torque Spring Set. Includes both a 7% (white) and 15% (blue) spring. Depending on the level of performance upgrades you have, you can adjust these springs to compensate.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Compression springs.
• 2x Spring Comp: 7% (white) - 15% (blue) Stiffer Than Stock / L: 106mm
• Spring ID: 48.5mm / OD: 58mm
• Wire Gauge: 4mm
• Made in Italy
• Fit Clutch Nut: M28 / Socket: 39mm
• Fit Clutch Shaft Nut: M10 / Washer: M10 / Socket: 14mm
• Fit Belt Size: 660-18-28 (Fit Metro ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 785-18-30 (Fit Ruckus ONLY)
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x10mm)
• Fit GET 49/50cc
Supported Models: NCY CVT Kit (Part# 1200-1220); Metropolitan GET 2012 & older, Honda Ruckus GET all U.S. Model, Zoomer 50cc, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.281 Pounds | 4.173" (L) x 2.283" (W) x 1.909" (H)