Polini Variator w/Comp Spring Kit (Aprilia, Vespa 50)
Description: Polini Variator with Comp Spring Kit for Aprilia, Vespa 49/50cc 2-Stroke Scooters. This kit is designed to improve acceleration on stock, untuned scooters.Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Variator, Variator boss, Variator ramp plate, Variator slides, Roller weights, Compression torque spring, and Spring seat.
1. Includes Variator, Boss, Roller weights, Variator housing, Variator slides, Variator top
• 1x Alumin-Alloy Housing
• 1x Stainless Steal Boss
• 1x Metal Top
• 6x Roller Weights (black): 19x15.5 6.3gm
• 3x Plastic Slides (black)
2. Includes Compression Torque Spring, Compression Torque Spring
• 1x Spring Comp (blue): 15% Stiffer Than Stock
• 2x Spring Seats
• Made in Italy!
• Fit Belt Size: 745, 748, 788 (Fit Aprilia, Piaggio ONLY)
• Fit Aprilia 49/90cc+
• Fit Derbi 49/50cc+
• Fit Piaggio 49/50cc+
• Fit Vespa 49/50cc+
Supported Models: Aprilia Mojito 50, Aprilia Scarabeo 50, Aprilia SR50, Piaggio Fly 50, Derbi Atlantis 02 50, Derbi GP1 50, Piaggio Liberty 50, Piaggio Sport 50, Piaggio Typhoon 50, Piaggio Zip 50, Vespa ET2, Vespa Primavera 50, Vespa Sprint 50, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 0.638 pounds | 4.528" (L) x 4.528" (W) x 1.496" (H)
• 0.152 pounds | 3.486" (L) x 2.852" (W) x 1.050" (H)
• 0.194 Pounds | 6" (L) x 2.291" (W) x 1.909" (H)