SSP-G Secondary Bearing Spring Seat Funnel (GY6, PCX)
Description: SSP-G Secondary Bearing Spring Seat Funnel for use in GY6 125cc-150cc+ 4-stroke engines, and Honda PCX 125-150cc (2010 and newer). This bad boy allows your belt to release nice and smooth. The GY6 Torque Spring Base will allow for smoother torque spring action through the use of a machined aluminum cup that contains needle bearings. This allows the spring to pivot and turn free rather than binding up.
NOTE: Before use, lubricate slider grooves, slider pins, ball bearing seat, and inner funnel area with heat-resistant moly-graphite grease.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Bearings, Bearing Seat, and Secondary seat funnel.
• 1x Secondary Spring Seat/Funnel ID: 43mm / OD: 45<60.3mm / H: 36mm
• 1x Bearing Seat ID: 50.68<58.35mm / OD: 57.8<59.81mm / H: 9.44mm
• 1x Bearings Pak
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Clutch: 120mm / Slider: 34mm / Nuts: M12, M28 / Washer: M12 / Bearing Seat: 45.4mm / Bell Spline: 19 / Socket: 17mm, 19mm, 39mm
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Belt Size: 743, 835, 842-20-30 (Fit GY6 ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 816, 836-22-30 (Fit PCX ONLY)
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x10mm)
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Fit PCX 125/150cc+
Supported Models: SSP-G CVT KIT (Part# 169-530); GY6 152QMI 157QMJ 161QMK 161QML Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.175 Pounds | 2.37" (OD) x 1.99" (ID) x 1.417" (H)
Sorry, this video is NOT dubbed in English. Khmer speaking only.