Stage6 Clutch Spring Torque Control Medium (Aprilia, JOG, Zuma 50)
Description: Stage6 Clutch Spring Torque Control Medium for Aprilia, JOG, Zuma 50, and many other 50cc base engines. In order to provide a late clutch engagement of the Stage6 Torque Control, there are several possibilities. One of the simplest and also most effective ones is to replace the springs and choose a fitting spring preload. These stiff springs offer a good compromise between clutch engagement at high revs and excellent traction.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Include the following Clutch spring set.
• 3x Clutch Springs (red): RPM / L: mm
• Spring ID: mm / OD: mm
• Wire Diameter: mm
• Made in Italy
• Fit Clutch: 107mm / Sheave: 33mm / Bearing Funnel: 42mm / Nut: M28 / Socket: 39mm / Bell Spline: 16
• Fit Belt Size: 818-19-28 (Fit Aprilia ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 788-17-30 (Fit JOG ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 748-18-28 (Fit Zuma ONLY)
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Aprilia 50
• Fit JOG 50
• Fit Zuma 50
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part# 1200-1197); Yamaha C3, Yamaha Zuma CW50, Yamaha Zuma 50F, Yamaha Vino Minarelli Jog engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Malaguti, CPI, Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303, and Peirspeed Scooters.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 0.0125 Pounds | 5.315" (L) x 3.170" (W) x 1" (H)