Taida Cylinder 50mm 81cc Big Bore Kit w/Cast Piston (139QMB)
Description: High-Quality Taida Cast-Iron Cylinder 50mm 81cc with Cast Aluminum Piston for 139QMB engines. The cylinder bore is 50mm. Taida 50mm Cylinder Big Bore Kit is suitable for all air-cooled 4 stroke 50cc engines, and most Chinese imported vehicles 50cc (scooters, quads, and buggies).
It’s also recommended to get a 50mm big valve head (Part# 1100-1239) in order to take full advantage of the bigger piston valve notch. However, you can use the original stock cylinder head without any problem.
When used in conjunction with a stock stroke of 41.4mm the engine displacement comes out to 81.3cc! When used with a 44mm stroker crank, engine displacement = 86.4cc!
NOTE: Please, measure with a caliper 139QMB crankcase bore (opening) for 54.45mm cylinder outer diameter sleeve need a minimum 54.5mm bore clearance or boring and machining are required. If, engine case must be bored, order an engine bore tool (Part# 1400-1001).
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (chain tensioner gasket, compression base gasket, steel head gasket), Wrist pin, Circlips, and Taida Sticker.
• 1x Cast-Alumin Piston: 50mm
• 5x Piston Rings: 50mm
• 1x Wrist Pin w/G-clips: 38x13x9mm
• 1x Cast-Iron Cylinder: 50mm
• Outer Sleeve Diameter 54.45mm
• Cylinder Height (w/o sleeve): 53mm
• Overall Height (w/sleeve): 70.3mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit 64mm Rocker Arm 2V Assembly
• Fit 50mm Stud Spacing /Diagonal 70.5mm
• Fit Cylinder Head 50mm to 52mm 2V
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x14mm)
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-Stroke engines, Filly 50, Kymco 50, QLink 50, SYM 50, TaoTao 50
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 1.437 Pounds | 4.463" (L) x 4.156" (W) x 2.767" (H)