Taida Cylinder 63mm 180cc Ceramic Bore Kit w/HC 4V Forged Piston Fit 54mm (GY6)
Description: High-Quality Taida Ceramic Cylinder 63mm 180cc with High-Compression 4-Valves Forged Piston offer better durability, power, and reduced friction for GY6 125/150cc + engines. The high compression forged piston will offer better power and the ceramic cylinder with more heat dissipation will help to avoid overheating. The ceramic cylinder coating offers better durability with more heat dissipation and can withstand higher temperature. The cylinder bore is 63mm. Taida 63mm Cylinder Big Bore Kit is suitable for all air-cooled 4 stroke 125-150cc Kymco engines (scooters), and most Chinese imported vehicles 125/150cc (scooters, quads, and buggies).
NOTE: Boring and machining required.
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (chain tensioner gasket, Hi and Low compression base gaskets, steel head gasket), Wrist pin, Circlips, and Taida Sticker.
• 63mm High-Compression Forged Piston (4-Valves)
• 63mm Piston Rings
• 63mm Ceramic Cylinder
• 65.5mm Outer Sleeve Diameter
• 69.3mm Cylinder Height
• Fit Cam Chain 47 (94) links
• Fit Chain Guide (A & C)
• Fit Crankshaft 57.8mm +2.5mm
• Fit Stud Set- 200mm 208mm
• Fit 54mm Stud Spacing (A-Block)
• Fit Base Dowel Pin Set (10mm x 20mm)
• Fit 54mm Taida Cylinder Head 63mm 4V
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+ BORE
• Optional: cut plastic fan shroud for best fitment
Supported Models: GY6 152QMI 157QMJ Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 4 pounds | 5.422" (L) x 5" (W) x 3.536" (H)
- Stock: 19
- Reward Points: 9
- Part #: GY6-01054-63CFH-4V