Taida Cylinder 67mm 232cc Liquid Cool Ceramic Kit w/Forged Piston (GY6)
Description: Liquid Cooled 232cc Taida Ceramic Cylinder with Forged Aluminum Piston offer better durability and reduced friction for 57mm B-Block GY6 engines. The forged piston will offer better power and the ceramic cylinder with more heat dissipation will help to avoid overheating. The ceramic cylinder coating offers better durability with more heat dissipation and can withstand higher temperature. The bore is 67mm and need to be used with 57mm Taida improved engine cases and Taida Crankshaft 66mm 2V 8200 Stroker (232cc) with Taida Cylinder Head 67mm 2V.
NOTE: Boring and machining may require unless used Taida Crankcase (Part# GY6-KS-S or GY6-KS-L).
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (chain tensioner gasket, Hi and Low compression base gaskets, steel head gasket), Wrist pin, Circlips, Coolant fittings, and Taida Sticker.
• 67mm Forged-Alumin Piston
• 67mm Piston Rings
• 67mm Ceramic Cylinder (liquid cooled)
• 69.5mm Outer Sleeve Diameter
• 75.2mm Cylinder Height (no spacer needed)
• Fit Chain Guide (standard)
• Fit Cam Chain 47 (94) links
• Fit Taida Crankshaft 66mm
• Fit Stud Set- 200mm 208mm
• Fit 57mm Stud Spacing (B-Block)
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (10mm x 14mm)
• Fit 57mm Cylinder Head 67mm 2V
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+ BORE
Supported Models: Taida Crankcase (Part #GY6-KS-S / #GY6-KS-L); GY6 161QMK 161QML Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 4.5 pounds | 5.422" (L) x 5" (W) x 3.536" (H)
- Stock: 20
- Reward Points: 14
- Part #: GY6-06057-67-CF-75