TFC Drive Face 114mm Forged Electroplated Blue +Star Him (Honda Dio)
Installation: Make sure variator drive face is seated properly and not get its teeth chewed by the Bendix: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch giving belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Specifications:Includes the following Drive face, Kickstart star him, and Washer.
• 1x Forged-T6 Alumin Drive Face Weight: 127.5gm / ID: 13.5mm (Splines 19) / OD: 113.5mm (Teeth 63) / H: 16mm / W: 127.5gm
• 1x Stainless Steel Kickstart Him Weight: 25.5gm / ID: 13.5mm (Splines 19) / OD: 34mm / H: 5<7mm / W: 25.6gm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Variator Housing: 88mm, 89mm / Weights: 16x13mm / Slides: 3 / Top: 73.5mm / Boss: 20mm / Shims: 20mm
• Fit Variator Shaft Nut: M12 / Washer: M12 / Socket: 17mm
• Fit Belt Size: 654, 669-18-30mm
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x10mm)
• Fit DIO 49/90cc+
Supported Models: TFC CVT KIT (Part# 179-2); Honda Dio AF16 AF18E 50; Elite S/SE/SR 1994-2001, Daelim Cordi 50, Kymco Fever/ZX50, SYM DD50, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.337 pounds | 4.47” (L) x 4.47” (W) x 0.647” (H)