TFC Secondary Sliding Sheave Forged Assembly (Vino, Zuma 125)
Description: TFC Secondary Sliding Sheave Forged Assembly for Yamaha Vino, Yamaha Zuma 125/150cc 4-stroke engine scooters. This adjustable secondary slider plus sliding sheave from TFC will give you quicker takeoff and higher top speed. The 2 different linear options mean you can give more emphasis to acceleration.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Secondary slider (torque driver), Sliding sheave, Spring seat, O-rings, and Clutch nut.
• 1x Rear Pulley Shaft ID: 17<23mm / OD: 40.98mm / H: 84.46mm
• 1x Rear Pulley Plate OD: 139mm
• 3x Secondary Slider Pins
• 1x Secondary Slider Funnel ID: 41mm / OD: 46.48mm / H: 44mm
• 1x Secondary Slider Plate OD: 139mm
• 1x Spring Seat ID: 46.5mm / OD: 51.69mm / H: 37.4mm
• 1x Stainless Steel Clutch Nut:
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Clutch Axle Socket: 19mm
• Fit Clutch Nut Socket: 46mm
• Fit Belt Size: 759-22-30 (Vino)
• Fit Belt Size: 810-22-28 (Zuma)
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit BWS 125
• Fit Vino 125
• Fit Zuma 125
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part# 1200-1047); Yamaha BW's 125, Yamaha Cygnus 125, Yamaha GTR 125, Yamaha Vino 125, Yamaha Zuma 125.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 2.237 pounds | 5.472" (OD) x 0.666" (ID) x 3.325" (H)
Sorry, this video is NOT dubbed in English. Khmer speaking only.