TRS Intake Clocking Flange 15° Angle (GY6)
Description: TRS Intake Clocking Flange 15° Angle for GY6 125/150cc 4-stroke engines. Running a forward-facing carb, and having problems with how high the carburetor sits? Some carbs have a problem when angled too high in the front, and this can cause the engine to not run right, and have problems feeding fuel properly! This flange also turns the carb in more to the center of the bike so that when running a fat tire setup, the carb doesn't hit the frame, and when running a normal wheel, having the carb centered gives the bike a much nicer look... It also more importantly angles the carb down a bit so that the fuel can sit more level in the bowl, and you can have a much better-running motor!Specifications:
Includes the following Intake clocking flange, Gasket, and Allen bolts.
• 1x Clocking Flange Angle: 15° / L: 62mm / ID: 30mm / W: 40.9mm / H: 27.5mm
• CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Weight: 2.6oz.
• 2x Stainless Steel Allen Bolts A2-70: M6 / L: 30.7mm
• 1x Fiber Gasket L: 56.1mm / ID: 29.85mm / W: 36mm / H: 0.48mm
• Made in the USA
• Fit CVK Carburetor
• Fit PWK Carburetor
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Optional: cut plastic fan shroud for best fitment
Supported Models: GY6 152QMI 125cc, 157QMJ 150cc, 161QMK 170cc, 161QML 200cc, Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, TaoTao, Vento, and virtually any other GY6-based engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.187 pounds | 2.44" (L) x 1.61" (W) x 1.208" (H)