Taida Cylinder 61mm 171cc Big Bore Kit w/Forged Piston Fit 54mm (GY6)
Description: High-Quality Taida Cast-Iron Cylinder 61mm 171cc with Forged Aluminum Piston offer better durability and reduced friction for GY6 125/150cc + engines. The cylinder bore is 61mm. Taida 61mm Cylinder Big Bore Kit is suitable for all air-cooled 4 stroke 125-150cc Kymco engines (scooters), and most Chinese imported vehicles 125/150cc (scooters, quads, and buggies).
NOTE: Please, measure with a caliper GY6 crankcase bore (opening) for 62.7mm cylinder outer diameter sleeve need minimum 62.9mm bore clearance or boring and machining are required.
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (chain tensioner gasket, Hi and Low compression base gaskets, steel head gasket), Wrist pin, Circlips, and Taida Sticker.
• 61mm Forged-Alumin Piston*
• 61mm Piston Rings (installed)
• 36mm x 15mm Wrist Pin w/G-clips
• 61mm Cast-Iron Cylinder
• 62.7mm Outer Sleeve Diameter
• 69.3mm Cylinder Height (w/o sleeve)
• 90mm Overall Height (w/sleeve)
• Fit Cam Chain 45 (90) links
• Fit Chain Guide (standard)
• Fit Crankshaft 57.8mm +2.5mm
• Fit Stud Set- 187mm 195mm
• Fit 54mm Stud Spacing (A-Block)
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (10mm x 14mm)
• Fit 54mm Cylinder Head 61mm 2V
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Optional: cut plastic fan shroud for best fitment
CORRECTION: piston "EX" smaller valve indent should be facing down toward exhaust. Which means the entire piston engrave 61mm and Taida Star symbol would be upside-down NOT like video shown. We did this for reading aesthetic of what piston size/brand installed. *New designed, now come aesthetically upright Taida Star symbol and it's marked "IN" piston near indent should face up (intake).
Supported Models: GY6 152QMI 157QMJ Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 2.924 pounds | 5.5" (L) x 4.972" (W) x 3.582" (H)
- Stock: 17
- Brand: Taida
- Reward Points: 6
- Model: GY6-01054-61WF
- Weight: 3.18lb
- Dimensions: 5.43in x 5.25in x 4.95in
- SKU: GY6-01054-61WF