Taida Cylinder 67mm 232cc Ceramic Bore Kit w/4V Forged Piston Fit 57mm (GY6)
Description: High-Quality Taida Ceramic Cylinder 67mm 232cc with High-Compression 4-Valves Forged Piston offer better durability, power, and reduced friction for 57mm B-Block GY6 engines. The high compression forged piston will offer better power and the ceramic cylinder with more heat dissipation will help to avoid overheating. The ceramic cylinder coating offers better durability with more heat dissipation and can withstand higher temperature. The bore is 67mm and need to be used with 57mm Taida improved crankcase and Taida Crankshaft 66mm 4V 8200 Stroker (232cc) with Taida Cylinder Head 67mm 4V.
NOTE: Boring and machining may require unless used Taida Crankcase (Part# GY6-KS-S or GY6-KS-L).
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (chain tensioner gasket, Hi and Low compression base gaskets, steel head gasket), Wrist pin, Circlips, and Taida Sticker.
• 67mm Forged-Alumin Piston (4-Valves)
• 67mm Piston Rings
• 45x15x10mm Wrist Pin
• 67mm Ceramic Coat Cylinder
• 69.5mm Outer Sleeve Diameter
• 75.4mm Cylinder Height (no spacer needed)
• 100mm Overall Height (w/sleeve)
• Fit Chain Guide (A & C)
• Fit Cam Chain 48 (96) links
• Fit Taida Crankshaft 66mm
• Fit Stud Set- 218mm 225mm
• Fit 57mm Stud Spacing (B-Block)
• Fit Base Dowel Pin Set (10mm x 20mm)
• Fit 57mm Cylinder Head 67mm 4V
Supported Models: Taida Crankcase (Part #GY6-KS-S / #GY6-KS-L); GY6 161QMK 161QML Chinese Scooter, ATV, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 2.438 pounds | 5.353" (L) x 5" (W) x 3.937" (H)
- Stock: 30 - 45 Days
- Reward Points: 11
- Part #: GY6-01057-67-CF-75-4V