TFC Secondary Sliding Sheave Oversize ZX Assembly (Honda Dio)
Description: TFC Secondary Sliding Sheave Oversize ZX Assembly for Honda Dio/Elite 50cc-90cc scooter engines. This adjustable secondary slider plus sliding sheave from TFC will give you quicker takeoff and higher top speed. The 2 different linear options mean you can give more emphasis to acceleration.
Installation: Make sure variator drive face is seated properly and not get its teeth chewed by the Bendix: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Includes the following Secondary slider (torque driver), Sliding sheave, Spring seat, O-rings, and Clutch nut.
• 1x Rear Pulley Shaft ID: 17.43<21mm / OD: 34<45.1mm / H: 68.73mm
• 1x Rear Pulley Plate OD: 119mm
• 3x Secondary Slider Pins
• 1x Secondary Slider Funnel ID: 33.5mm / OD: 43mm / H: 32.70mm
• 1x Secondary Slider Plate OD: 119mm
• 1x Secondary Spring Seat/Funnel ID: 43mm / OD: 45<61mm / H: 30mm
• 1x Stainless Steel Clutch Nut: 39mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Belt Size: 654x18x30mm
• Fit Belt Size: 669x18x30mm
• Fit DIO 50/90cc+
Supported Models: TFC CVT KIT (Part# TFC-002); Honda Dio AF16 AF18E 50; Elite S/SE/SR 1994-2001, Daelim Cordi 50, Kymco Fever/ZX50, SYM DD50, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 1.79 pounds | 5” (L) x 5” (W) x 3” (H)
Sorry, this video is NOT dubbed in English. Khmer speaking only.